The floor plan is shown here so that you can see if the accommodation will suit everyone in your party. The ground floor (image on the left) is where all the living accommodation is found, plus one of the master bedrooms. The remaining sleeping accommodation is on the upper floor. The bedrooms are arranged as follows, sleeping two people to a room. Two very good quality air beds are available for extra children by prior arrangement only.
- The Red Master suite is a king room with en suite bathroom, located on the ground floor with direct access to the pool and views over the conservation area
- The Gold Master suite is also a king room with en suite bathroom, located on the first floor at the rear of the property with views over the pool and the preserve beyond
- The Lilac Master suite is a queen room with en suite bathroom, situated at the front of the property overlooking the resort
- The Green Master suite is a queen room with shared en suite bathroom (which can be made private), and overlooks the resort
- The Neutral Twin Room shares an en-suite bathroom with the Green Master suite
- The Cowboy Room is themed with bunk beds and shares an en suite bathroom with The Fairy Room
- The Fairy Room is a twin room with four poster beds and shared en suite bathroom (with The Cowboy Room).
Click on the floor plan to see images of each area...